The Intenso Commerce ("Intenso" or "Company" or "we") affiliate program (the "Affiliate Program") is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new customers to Intenso. These Affiliate Program Terms (the "Affiliate Agreement") are a contract between Intenso and you (the "Affiliate" or "you"), and it governs the terms and conditions of your participation in the Affiliate Program.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM.
Section 1 - Payment Requirements
- As an Intenso affiliate, you may accrue a one-time referral fee for each purchase of a product that you refer to Intenso that meets the definition of a "Qualified Purchase" and the requirements set forth herein. A "Qualified Purchase" is the purchase of Intenso's products by a new and unique customer who: (i) clicks on an affiliate tracking link, (ii) completes a purchase within ninety (90) days of clicking on the affiliate tracking link, and (iii) do not request a refund or initiate a chargeback within ninety (90) days of completing the order.
- Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. No referral fee will accrue for sales that occurred before your participation in the Affiliate Program.
- In order for affiliate referrals to accrue and be eligible for your first referral fee payment, you must (i) reach a minimum threshold of USD$100 (the "Minimum Threshold") in referral fees within twelve (12) months of the first Qualified Purchase you refer to Intenso; and (ii) provide Intenso with all relevant tax and address documentation, as further discussed herein. The Minimum Threshold only applies to the first payment issued to you under the Affiliate Program. All subsequent referral fees or credits for Qualified Purchases will accrue and only become payable once you have provided all relevant tax and address documentation.
- You are solely responsible for keeping all information up to date including your email addresses, name, payment information, tax information and any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid payment. If we do not receive the necessary tax or payment information from you within ninety (90) days of a Qualified Purchase that would otherwise trigger a referral fee, such referral fee shall not accrue and no resulting referral fee will be owed with respect to such Qualified Purchase.
- Affiliates are solely responsible for ensuring that all payee information is accurate and up to date in the affiliate system. Intenso is not responsible for any lost or stolen payments.
- The affiliate referral fees are determined approximately 45 days after the end of the month in which the Qualified Purchase is recorded. Payments are then processed and sent to Affiliates between the 16th of the month and the last day of the month. EXAMPLE: A Qualified Purchase recorded in January will be sent to the Affiliate between March 16th and March 31st.
- Payments are sent using the PayPal mass payment system. Intenso pays for the transaction fee associated with the mass payment system. You are required to supply a PayPal address to receive payments. For larger affiliates with balances of over USD$10,000 per month, Intenso offers a wire transfer option. To update your payment information, please contact us.
- Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments from Spain.
- Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their referral fees. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal to find out if any of these apply for your account.
- Because of the high frequency of credit card fraud and cancellation rates, Intenso reserves the right to hold referral fees for up to two (2) additional months for verification. At Intenso's sole discretion, we reserve the right to cancel referral fees in the event that we are unable to collect funds, the order is fraudulent, the customer cancels within the first ninety (90) days, or if we learn that the referral fee was earned improperly for any other reason.
Section 2 - Reversals
- Referred customers that issue a chargeback or are found to be fraudulent (e.g. false information, fake/stolen credit cards, etc.), as determined in Intenso's sole discretion, will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the purchase occurred.
- Customers using non-standard rates (rates not available through the Affiliate Program) are not eligible for affiliate referral fees, as determined at Intenso's sole discretion. Non-standard rates include but are not limited to: sales, promotions, email offers and discounted pricing offered for educational, government, non-profit or charity organizations.
Section 3 - Affiliate Restrictions and Responsibilities
- Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or other incentives to drive traffic/sales via their affiliate tracking links.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use traffic that is generated by pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, CPV advertising, pop-up/under, SPAM, purchased traffic or similar methods.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1x1 pixel iframe).
- Affiliates MAY NOT bid on or use Intenso's trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on Internet search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.)
- Affiliates MAY NOT use Intenso's trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to Intenso's servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting or tampering with affiliate links, as determined in Intenso's sole discretion.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use redirected pages and links to send a user to our site. For example, you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited — you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
- Affiliates MAY NOT copy Intenso's website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of Intenso's trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without Intenso's prior express written permission.
Section 4 - Deactivation
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice at our sole discretion. Any affiliate who violates Intenso's Terms of Service, including without limitation, these Affiliate Terms, or any applicable law is subject to having their affiliate account deactivated immediately, and any and all accrued, but not yet received, referral fees will be forfeited.
- In our sole discretion, any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent purchases, as determined in our sole discretion, will be deactivated.
- If you would like to discontinue your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time, simply remove your affiliate links from your website and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes, our systems will retain your account and personal information.
Section 5 - Changes
Intenso may change any of the terms and conditions in this Affiliate Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time at Intenso's sole discretion. Unless otherwise provided, such modifications will take effect when posted on Intenso's website and apply to all referral fees that have not yet accrued. If we make any significant changes to this Affiliate Agreement, we will post a notice on this page for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Affiliate Agreement the date of the last revision. In addition, Intenso will use reasonable efforts to provide you with seven (7) days advance notice of any changes that materially impact your participation in the Affiliate Program. Unless otherwise provided, your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following our posting of any modification on our website will constitute your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.
Last Edited on 2017-03-09